God Said Don't Worry

God Said Don't Worry..So I Won't

GOD has kept me here (in this position) for a reason:

 

I survived because HE has an awesome plan for me.

 

All my bad supervisors , (he has moved) the bad management choices (he's currently working on) don't give up!

 

The death of loved ones , the back stabbing from my co-workers (NO weapon formed against me , shall prosper - I'm NOT even worried).

 

The negative thoughts or the lack of executive support; I made it and continue to make it because I AM BLESSED! They can't hurt me!

I release and let go of all past hurts , misunderstanding and grudges because I am blessed! I recognize them as the distractions they are , for GOD is all there is. All else is a lie! Now give yourself a hug , wipe your tears and walk in victory!

.

 

GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU AFTER YOU TURN TO HIM! HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

 

'No Weapon formed against me shall prosper.'

Posted via email from sistersister's posterous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is what the Lord Almighty says

they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy

JOY COMES IN THE MORNING