Bless the LORD, O my soul

"Psalm 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

This is the verse I utter when I don’t know what to say. Have you ever had a time when you were so blessed that you were speechless?
That’s the time I remember this verse. We are told to hide the Word in our hearts. If we have the Word in our hearts we will not have a dirty joke or curse words jumping out of our mouth.
Let’s examine this verse. Our “soul” is to bless the Lord. “All that is within me” is to bless the Lord. This raises the question of what’s within me. The Holy Spirit is in borne again folks, This is the reason lost folks don’t “bless the Lord”. Lost people bless their self, other people, and even the government but not God!
Now I challenge you to find out what, “to bless.” means. When you do, then you can “bless the Lord”.
Remember, we love you."

7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is what the Lord Almighty says

they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy

JOY COMES IN THE MORNING