JOY COMES IN THE MORNING

Joy comes

in the morning.


Psalm 30:5



Sing the praises of the LORD,
you his faithful people;
praise his holy name.
For his anger lasts only a moment,
but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may remain for a night,
but rejoicing comes in the morning.
When I felt secure, I said,
"I will never be shaken."
LORD, when you favored me,
you made my royal mountain stand firm;
but when you hid your face,
I was dismayed.
To you, LORD, I called;
to the Lord I cried for mercy:
"What is gained if I am silenced,
if I go down to the pit?
Will the dust praise you?
Will it proclaim your faithfulness?
Hear, LORD, and be merciful to me;
LORD, be my help."
You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth
and clothed me with joy
that my heart may sing your praises
and not be silent.
LORD my God,
I will praise you forever.
Psalm 30:4-12

Posted via email from sistersister's posterous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is what the Lord Almighty says

they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy